The KTA/KTOB has many membership programs and benefits that will be of great value to you as a Thoroughbred owner, breeder, trainer, or associate member.
The health and welfare of the Thoroughbred industry
has a tremendous economic impact on
the Commonwealth of Kentucky
As Kentucky's number two agriculture cash crop and the number one tourist attraction in Kentucky, the health and welfare of the Thoroughbred industry has a tremendous economic impact on the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
We are committed to long-term solutions that will enable us to protect and promote the Thoroughbred industry. We strive to increase our influence on issues that impact our industry locally, nationally and internationally.
We hope you will join the KTA/KTOB in enhancing, promoting protecting, and publicizing the Kentucky Thoroughbred Industry.
Seven Reasons to be a Member:
- Unite owners, breeders, and trainers to promote the Kentucky Thoroughbred industry
Locally / Nationally / Internationally
- Stay aware of legislative matter - nationally, statewide, and locally
Newsclips and updates from the American Horse Council and Frankfort
- Keep abreast of key issues regarding horse health and welfare
Animal Health / Environmental
- Make yourself eligible for group advantages and savings
Insurance Plans / Equipment Purchasing
- Be aware of racetrack issues
Racetrack Contracts / Simulcasting
- Stay current on medication information
Industry Studies / Rules and Regulations
- Be on top of tax and economic news
Capital Gains / Depreciation / Market Trends
As a KTA/KTOB member, there are many benefits available. Discounts on hotel and car rentals, access to group health plans such as Anthem's Blue Cross, attractive rates through new insurance partner Liberty Mutual, and group purchasing power for farm goods and other services. Please click here to view our list of membership benefits.